Monday, January 17, 2005

MH - New Link

I've been a big fan of Bill Donohue of the Catholic League for some time now (alas, I'm not a member - better put my money where my mouth is!), but after seeing him on The World Over with Raymond Arroyo on EWTN Friday night, I knew it was time to put up a link to the League's website. Check it out on the sidebar - visit this site often, and you'll learn about the massive disinformation campaign in progress against the Catholic Church; you'll also learn how you can fight it with fire and panache, using the facts to tell the real story. Share this with your friends and others looking to learn the truth of the Church, for the better informed we are, the more effective witnesses we'll be. As Boris Badenov would say, Bill Donohue is "my kind of folks."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember: Think Before Commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...