What caught Peter's eye, and ours, was Michelle's link to Molten Thought's "hip" translation of the 10 Commandments:
- I am the cool mack daddy of the dope hype flow. Give me props and mad respect.
- Don't be kneeling for some bling bling.
- Don't be throwing my name around, be it J. Hovah or Yah Diddy.
- Yo, Sunday is "funday", ya dig?
- Respect your moms, your pops, or whoever it was raised you, unless they whack.
- Thou shalt not bust a cap in someone's ass.
- Don't be running around on people like they don't know.
- No five-finger discounts.
- Don't front.
- If your neighbor's got a fly crib or a pimped-out set of wheels, that's they bidness, not yours.
Very funny, but I'm afraid someone's going to think it's a good idea! Peter adds: "A guy from work said each of the commandments should be punctuated with 'b***h'. He's right... it just sounds right."
(And another 500 points to anyone who can identify the source of this post's title!)