Wednesday, March 23, 2005

MH - Making the World Safe For...

Many bloggers have picked up this story, but I thought I'd link to Veritatis because he has the picture to go along with it.

All I can say is that it's nice to know that the crime rate in Florida is so low that the police have nothing better to do than arrest kids trying to get water to Terri. It reminds me of the story Fr. Benedict Groeschel told about being arrested during a protest at an abortion mill and then strip searched by police afterward.

I still think that people are sometimes too generous with the terms "Police State" and "Nazi" (although not "Commie," because God knows there are enough of them around), but the fact is there are a great number of people - some in blue uniforms, some in black robes - who cannot be trusted with authority and power of any kind.


UPDATE: More pics from Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam. I suppose these officers could make the Nuremburg defense, that they're just following orders. Then again, I'm sure the Romans said the same thing after the Crucifixion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember: Think Before Commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...