Thursday, March 31, 2005

MH - More on Terri

Sorry for the flurry of writing, but I've been out of the house and away from the computer for most of the day. There has, as always, been some excellent writing on Terri today, and I've always been quite proud to link to my fellow bloggers, who so often can say it better than I can.

Shrine of the Holy Whapping has some pertinent thoughts on forgiveness. Dawn Eden talks about "Defining Humanity Down" in a story that should not be missed. The editorial at National Review Online "Killed by Euphemisms" reminds us that Orwell was right - it's not what you do, but how you describe it. “Next timeit will be easier. It always is.” If that doesn't make you shudder...

There are more, many more, and as I get to them, I'll give you a heads-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember: Think Before Commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...