Monday, October 31, 2005

St. Jude, Pray for Us

By Mitchell

From Friday, which was the feast day of St. Jude, patron of lost causes, nephew of Mary and Joseph, blood relative of Jesus Christ:

St. Jude, glorious Apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the true Church invokes you universally as the Patron of things despaired of; pray for me, that finally I may receive the consolations and the succor of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly (here make your request), and that I may bless God with the Elect throughout Eternity. Amen.

Thank you, St. Jude, for prayers answered and favors granted in the past; and hear and look kindly on my petitions today. MDH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember: Think Before Commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...