Monday, February 6, 2006

Happy Birthday, Gipper

By Mitchell

Lest we forget, it's the 95th anniversary of the birth of the man I truly believe to have been the greatest president of the 20th Century, Ronald Reagan. There are many wonderful tributes out there; here's a great one from another Mitch (not me, alas) at Shot in the Dark (HT: BaddaBlog). I'm reminded that Judie and I were headed to Chicago on vacation the day of Reagan's funeral, and I couldn't help but think at the time how ironic it was that I happened to be in the state of his birth while all that was going on.

In the same post in which BaddaBlogger linked to this story, he also mentioned that he and his wife, the dutiful & beautiful Mrs. Badda-Blogger, are celebrating their seventh wedding anniversary today. Happy Anniversary to one of the nicest couples we know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember: Think Before Commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...