Monday, December 21, 2009

Rudolph's Revenge

By Mitchell Hadley

You know, I really shouldn't do this. I mean, it's almost sacreligious. I shouldn't be posting this at all.

But I'm going to.

Back a few years ago, the TV show MAD TV did a series of parodies of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. They were, well - let's just say you probably shouldn't be showing these to the kids, at least not until they get old enough to appreciate Goodfellas and The Godfather and the like.

We'll run this series over the next three days, in honor of Christmas week. And let's start by looking at just what happened to those smart-assed reindeer who dared laugh once too often at Rudolph.

I laughed a lot at this. I was ashamed. And then I watched it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember: Think Before Commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...