As Our Word does discuss faith issues, we'll see how many of you can answer these questions -- NO USE OF ANY SEARCH ENGINE TO FIND THE ANSWERS. And no, this is NOT an open book test! I missed one, and that I shall not mention.
Please be careful and phrase #10, #11, and #12 in the form of a question!
- What is the first book of the Bible?
- What are the names of the first four books of the New Testament ("the Four Gospels")?
- Where, according to the Bible, was Jesus born?
- Of these four, one is NOT in the Ten Commandments. Identify the one NOT in the Ten Commandments: a) Do unto others as done unto you; b) Do not commit adultery; c) No stealing; d) Keep the Sabbath
- Which figure is associated with remaining obedient to God despite suffering?
- Which figure is associated with leading the exodus from Egypt?
- Which figure is associated with willingness to sacrifice his son for God?
- What is Catholic teaching about bread and wine in Communion? They are the body and blood of Christ They are symbols
- Which Group traditionally teaches salvation is through faith alone? Protestants Catholics Both Neither
- Of Catholicism, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Mormonism, it was the faith of Mother Teresa.
- Of Luther, Aquinas, and Wesley, his writings and actions inspired the Protestant Reformation.
- Of Jonathan Edwards, Charles Finney, and William Franklin (Billy) Graham Jnr, he was an evangelist in the First Great Awakening.
Have fun guys! ◙