Tuesday, December 28, 2004

MH - Pros and Cons on Santorum

Get Religion has an interesting piece today on Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum (thanks to Amy Welborn for the tip!), who's become quite controversial in both Republican and Catholic circles over the past year. While I have to give him credit for some of his achievements in the past, I'm prone to agree with Jeremy Lott that Santorum is "an intriguing mix of conservative firebrand Catholic and GOP hack." He's the primary reason I let my subscription to Crisis lapse, but that's another story...

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting note on Crisis. Keep me posted on whether Santorum appears again, or if he's gone. The mag really has changed. What's your opinion of the new leadership?

    ReplyDelete

Remember: Think Before Commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...