Wednesday, February 16, 2005

MH - Smile, You're On Candid Camera

Back from the TV studio, where I've been doing a two-episode stint as guest host of The Rooney Report, with some props to hand out:

First, to Russ Rooney, for his thoughtfulness in inviting me to host his program. As I mentioned in my earlier post, you really should watch his show if you're in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area and have cable. Russ introduces us to interesting people that we ought to know and listen to.

Second, to my guest on the two programs, Dale Ahlquist, President of the American Chesterton Society. There's a link to the Society's website on the side bar, but for those of you who want to make it even easier, here it is. Dale is a fascinating font of information on GKC (and other topics as well), and he was a delightful, humorous, and stimulating guest. As I've said before, the guest makes the TV show - if it's a good show, it's because of the guest; if it's bad, it's because of the host. I'm perfectly willing to offer this show as a perfect example!

I'll let you know more about the broadcast times as I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember: Think Before Commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...