Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wish I'd Written That

By Judith

In an interview with Colin Covert of the Star Tribune, Francis Ford Coppola had this to say in response to the question, "If you could speak to the Coppola of 30 years ago,...what would you want to tell him?"

"Trust your personal instincts, trust your feelings and don't be afraid of risk because you're going to die anyway. The one risk that you don't want to take is that when you die you say, 'Oh, I wish I had done this and I wish I had done that.' Do it all because that's what life is for. The things you're fired over when you're young are the same things that they later give you lifetime achievement awards for. So trust your intuition."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember: Think Before Commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...