Tuesday, February 5, 2008

That's Right - It Is Super Tuesday, Isn't it?

By Mitchell

Good grief. I’m sitting here at work, minding my own business, and my business cell phone buzzes. I look down at it – it’s a text message. Now, I don’t get that many calls on my work cell, at least not when I’m actually in the office, let alone text messages. After all, there aren't any teenagers (that I'm aware of) who have this number. At any rate, I take a look at the text:

Ron Paul: the only Republican 4 low taxes, less spending, gun rights, no amnesty, and no UN. RonPaul2008.com.

Unbelievable. Now, I have nothing against Ron Paul myself; I actually think he's got some pretty good ideas. Maybe not the guy I'd vote for, but, whatever.

But what gets me is that this came in on my business cell. I don't make personal calls on this number, and it's not as if the company I work for is crawling with Paul supporters. Who on earth would have gotten the idea to target this number?

Nothing sinister about it, I suppose. Just one more piece of evidence that you can't go anywhere and get away from it. Even anonymity is no refuge. There is no escape...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember: Think Before Commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...